LET’S TALK ABOUT SAFETY
WE HAVE PROTOCOLS IN PLACE TO ASSURE YOU THAT OUR THOROUGH INFECTION CONTROL PROCEDURES WILL KEEP YOU AND OUR DENTAL TEAM SAFE. OUR OFFICE IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH GUIDELINES FROM THE CDC AND THE AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please use the hand sanitizer that is offered to you.
- Please advise us if you or anyone you live with has had an upper respiratory illness or fever in the past two weeks.
- In order to minimize contact with paper and pens, you will be sent a link that allows you to fill out your necessary paperwork online and on your own device.
- During treatment, Dr. Miner will place a rubber dam (latex shield) to protect you and your tooth from bacteria and saliva. This, along with high-volume suction, helps minimize the production of aerosols in the treatment area.
- Lakeview Endodontics has installed an Aquious Disinfectant Generator (Oso Pure), which converts tap water into an endless stream of powerful yet safe disinfectant. The disinfectant goes directly into the dental unit’s water lines and is effective against bacteria, molds, and spores.
- At Lakeview Endodontics, we have also installed a FDA Class II Medical Device Air Purifier in order to improve air quality, reduce infectious disease and disinfect mold, airborne allergens, bacteria, and germs. This unit uses a high-intensity germicidal ultraviolet light to provide safe, purified air for our staff and our patients.